Your First Visit at Sugarloaf Smiles in Duluth
We strive to provide a comfortable environment where you’ll feel confident in the level of dental care you receive.
To make your first visit as easy as possible, please remember these few tips:
- In advance, please complete the New Patient Forms
- Leave a little early for your appointment
- Use Google Maps to find our location
- We are located in the private office complex of building behind Kroger at Satellite Blvd.
- Check-in on Facebook or post a selfie on Instagram
- Park in front of Suite 401
- As you enter our practice, you will be greeted by our staff and asked to sign in.
If you haven’t done so already, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms to allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office.
Most new patient visits will consist of cleaning, any necessary dental imaging (x-rays) and a thorough examination. This visit will help us get acquainted with each other and learn about your goals and desires.
If your first visit is for a dental emergency, only the tooth in question will be addressed. Depending on the diagnosis, an additional appointment with adequate time, may be necessary.
We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to discuss with you any symptoms present that may require further dental treatment, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations.