Dr. Cohen and his team have been diligent in our effort to maintain a high standard of dental care. We are committed to our patients and strive to take care of their dental needs as soon as possible. One of the most common reasons people stay away from the dentist is because they don’t have dental insurance. More recently, we have started to hear patients say, “I don’t have dental insurance anymore.”
While in the past we have offered a variety of discounts (cash, senior, professional), in our current economy we feel it is important to offer a better alternative. By establishing a Premium Club plan, you can acquire quality dental care at an affordable price and we can make sure you regularly receive all the care that you need. Below are outlined the details of our new plan.
The Premium Club Plan
The annual enrollment fee is $260. This fee includes:
- Your initial exam, first set of x-rays, and cleaning (valued at $235.00)
- An exam and cleaning at your next 6 month appointment (valued at $137.00)
Patients enrolled in the Premium Club Plan save at least $$112.00 on their preventive visits each year! In addition, these patients will receive the following benefits:
- For all dental treatments you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not the calendar year) you will receive a 20% discount, with no limits on dental services (not products), excluding 3D scans. This even applies to elective procedures such as whitening and veneers.
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy (deep cleanings) for gum disease, while not included in the enrollment fee, is immediately subject to the 20% discount.
- For each immediate family member added to the plan, the additional annual enrollment fee is only $240.00,
Two semi-annual visits for our patients of record typically costs $297.90 after our 10% cash discount. Your initial savings in the Premium Club will be approximately $37.90. When another member of your family joins the plan, their initial savings will be $57.90 and the discount for all other needed procedures has increased from 10-15% to 20% for dental services.
For more information on our Premium Club plan, we invite you to call or visit our office. We would love to help you and your family receive the dental care that you need. Thank you for trusting us for all your dental needs.